Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May 31st, 2017

Continued from the last post...

...However, as does happen with us soooooo easily, my affectionate pussy-kissing was making Belle very hot...she started to squirm, her breathing coming in little whimpers with each breath...her juices were flowing heavier and she was pulling harder on my hair...

I was swallowing more and more of her sweet juices to keep up with her...I gripped her ass, digging my nails against her skin.  She roughly wrapped her legs around my shoulders and screamed out for me...
"FUCK ME, SURI!  FUCK YES!"

Belle was a fucking animal!  She grabbed my hair much harder, pulling me harder against her sloppy-wet pussy...I growled into her, devouring her, sucking her hard and fucking her to DEATH with my tongue hitting the back of her pussy, pushing her body...though I held onto her ass to keep her in place...

She raised her ass and fucked her pussy at my mouth, her body shaking hard, her nails now raking my back...her juices soaking my face...Then, she screamed MUCH louder as her orgasm overtook her body!

Belle came and came...I purred loudly for her, her cum filling my mouth while I tried to swallow all she gave me!  FUCK!  It was so fucking hot in my throat!  My body needed it all, and I swallowed eagerly, sucking on her for more while she kept screaming and cumming non-stop...

Her orgasm had barely ended when she suddenly got up, crouched on her feet and dove on top of me, her open mouth pouncing on my ass...biting me hard!  She KNOWS how much I love that, and her teeth were not piercing my skin...but almost!
"YES YES!  BITE ME, BABY!"

I spread my legs under her and raised my ass for her, whimpering to be ass-fucked with her VERY long, and very strong tongue...she lifted me way up and was eating my pussy alive, my huge outer lips sucked waaaaaaaay inside her mouth...

Out of nowhere, she suddenly pushed her face between my ass cheeks and fucked her tongue WAY FUCKING FAR inside my ass...my body went insane and I came so fucking hard!  My ass was in the air and I was fucking back at her mouth, screaming while she growled and buried her tongue inside me, making me feel it throughout my entire body!


Thank-you for reading...I will update as soon as possible...

Love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen




Copyscape Copyright Infringement Protection

No comments:

Post a Comment