Friday, June 2, 2017

June 2, 2017

"Oh....oh Belle.....fuck, baby...I love how you treat my ass!"

While tongue-fucking my ass, Belle had cupped her hands under my pussy to catch all my cum.  I had filled her hands to overflowing.  I turned over onto my back and Belle sat on my tummy...I massaged her large, swollen pussy while she rubbed my cum all over her.  


She looked so fucking hot, and her pussy was flowing her juices, drenching my tummy...a river of her flowing between my breasts and under her lovely ass to my pussy.

She leaned down to my mouth, rubbing her body in her slimy juices and speaking hotly against my lips...
"My Suri loves my cum, doesn't she..."

"Belle, I would bathe in your cum...my entire body in a pool of your cum!"

"Fuck me...make my hot, gooey cum cover your body, baby..."

"I want a LOT of it!"

"Then, you'd better fuck me hard!"

I raised my knees, sat her up and roughly shoved her back against my thighs...she screamed with absolute pleasure while I RAMMED two fingers into her pussy...she threw her head back and screamed for more...
"FUCK YES!  FUCK ME, MY FUCKING HOT WOMAN!"

I fucked my fingers in and out of her gorgeous pussy...her strong muscles tightening around them more with each stroke, her body in a state of hard spasm...and then...
"SURI!!!!!!  FUCK, BABY!!!!!!  CUMMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!"


Oh...she sure did....

Writing more as soon as I can...

Thanks for reading!
Love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment