Monday, June 12, 2017

June 12, 2017

This is fiction.  Belle and Suri are primal lesbians living in a make-believe world.

As both of us always do, Belle's pussy flowed a bucketful of cum!  It flowed all over my tummy, my breasts and my neck...while still cumming, she raised her ass and flooded my pussy...I could feel it running down to my ass...

...or maybe that was the puddle of cum we were lying in.

Belle crawled up on her hands and knees, her pussy over my mouth...I grabbed her ass, my nails digging in and roughly pulled her pussy to my lips, sucking the last of her cum from her...she fucked my mouth and I purred for her while I relentlessly sucked her hot pussy without stopping...she came again, so fucking hotly...her cum filling my mouth for me to swallow, filling my tummy.  It felt so good, and I wanted more...lots more...

Belle was eager to feed me more of her cum...
"Suri....yes...tongue-fuck me hard...give it to me good!"

I gripped her ass and ravaged her pussy with my tongue, ramming it to the back of her pussy...
"SURI!  FUCK YES!  GIVE ME THAT TONGUE!  I'M CUMMING AGAIN FOR YOU!"

Belle came for me all over again...my mouth overflowed with her cum...it ran down my cheeks and my neck as I tried to swallow it all.  When Belle's hard orgasm ended, she slid down my body and licked all her cum from my cheeks, then kissed me hotly, her tongue feeding me her cum from my cheeks...her lips were wet and slippery, and she slid them on mine, speaking with her hot breath on my mouth...
"Suri, my love...your Belle is soooooo hungry for your cum...I need so much of it, baby..."

I always love to spread my legs for Belle...I love what she does to my pussy, and I spread them wide for her right then...
"Take me, Belle...take me like the wild animal you can be and make me YOUR animal..."

Belle backed off and pounced on me between my legs...her wide-open mouth landing savagely on my hot, dripping pussy...


Writing more as soon as I can.

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. Copyright Law
and Copyscape Copyright Protection


 

No comments:

Post a Comment