Sunday, June 18, 2017

June 18, 2017

...I screamed as Belle's long tongue rammed into me, hitting me hard at the back of my pussy, forcing my juices into her mouth and all over her face and my inner thighs...she fucked me relentlessly with that tongue, mercilessly slamming the back of my pussy!

I kept screaming, loving every bit of it and wanting more...I was digging my nails in her back...that lit her on fire and she growled loudly into my pussy...I kept my legs spread for her, and she pushed her face harder into my pussy, her strong tongue moving my body, then I screamed louder and pulled hard on her hair...
"FUCK ME, BELLE!  CUMMING FOR YOU, BABY!"

Belle sucked my huge outer lips and clit in her mouth, roughly holding onto my ass...I pulled her hair HARD and she screamed with me in her mouth...my body jerked hard and I came like fucking HELL for her!

Belle sucked and sucked, drinking down my cum her body needed so badly, making noisy, hot sucking sounds and whimpering with utter contentment as my shaking body fed her my huge amount of cum!  I came forever, as we do, pushing my pussy at her, wanting her to suck me and suck me...she rode my pussy with her mouth until my orgasm finally...finally...came to an end...


Belle crawled up and fell on my body, her tummy full of my cum...from the puddle of gooey ladycum we were lying in, I got handfuls of it and slathered it all over her back and her firm ass...more handfuls for the back of her thighs.  I rubbed it on every bit of her, then, I got our honey, hot from the sun, and dumped it on her back and ass, sliding my hands all over her...
"Suri...yes baby...cover me...............ooooohhhh..."

The hot honey was luxuriously dripping off of her and all over me...she slid her body all over me, then sat up and dumped honey on my body...everywhere...even between my toes...She turned around with her ass facing me and her legs spread and licked honey from my pussy, her long tongue sliding all over my always-swollen outer lips...

Then, she playfully bit my inner thigh, making my body jump hard, pleasure shooting through me...I spanked her ass real hard!...she screamed, then licked me where she bit me while shoving her overheated pussy in my face, begging for me to suck her...
"Please eat me, Suri....suck me...FUCK, I have to cum!"

Oh, she was horny as fuck!

When I slid my finger in her slippery ass opening, she screamed out loud and fucked her pussy on my long, wet tongue...

Writing more as soon as I can...

Thank-you for reading!
Love to all,
Sunny

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.  The consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of between $750 and $30,000 per work, at the discretion of the court, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement.
*Infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment