Saturday, June 24, 2017

June 24, 2017

Hello!  You've arrived at the blog of Belle and Suri, written by Suri.  We are two fictitious lesbians who look human...mostly.  We have VERY large pussy lips and cat's eyes.  We have voracious sexual appetites...good thing, because we live on each others cum.  

We also must have honey as part of our diet...and it occurs everywhere where we live, but, there are no bees.  We have a honey pond and containers of honey sitting all over.  Okay...we do love to slather a lot of that honey on each other and lick it off, and we do love to fuck in that pond...

Our sex is a wild, messy affair...and we often play pretty rough with each other.  But, it is not "rough sex."  No hitting or slapping.  We do love to jump on each other, sucking our large outer lips and fucking mercilessly with our strong eight-inch tongues.  The harder we fuck with those tongues, the better.

Since we are often feeding each other when we cum, we cum a quart to a half gallon with each orgasm.  A LOT of that cum ends up all over our bodies...I did say it gets messy...

My body was hungry for all she could give me...and I was determined to make her give me a LOT.  I held her ample hips and buried my face in her pussy, making my tongue go crazy deep inside her...she gripped my hair...
"MAKE ME CUM, SURI!  FUCK!"

Her body shook hard and she screamed even more, then a river of HOT cum flowed from her pussy...I sucked harder, riding her orgasm...she screamed unintelligibly, her wild orgasm feeding me with her cum!  I whimpered as her cum poured into my mouth...I swallowed and swallowed, eager to have more of her...I hungrily sucked the last of her cum from her quivering pussy, then licked her large outer lips...her body tensed each time I slid my big tongue over her...
"Oh Suri...I shall never tire of having you fuck me...."

Her body relaxed in what was now a big, deep puddle of honey and our cum...we were already covered in honey and cum, but we loved slathering big handfuls of it all over each other.  We kissed deeply, our hands exploring each other's slippery bodies...I'm crazy about her large breasts, fantastic ass and wonderful hips...and she loves mine.

Our bodies were covered in a layer of honey and cum...I stood up and took her hand, helping her to her feet...we moved to a spot in the sun to lie down and let the only thing we ever wear, bake on our skin...our bodies glistened so beautifully in the sun.

We still couldn't keep our hands off each other, but to us, it's just loving affection to caress the other's pussy and play with her ass.  We were kissing...sometimes softly, then deeply...softly purring to each other.  I slid my lips on hers, then licked her and kissed her...she was lovingly caressing me between my ass cheeks, making me purr more for her...

I held her perfect ass and we kissed and kissed, whispering "I love you" many times against our lips.  The sun went down and we fell into a deep sleep, my thigh against her pussy, and hers against mine.


Writing more as soon as I can...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny
© 2017 Sunny Johansen

Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.  The consequences of copyright infringement include statutory damages of between $750 and $30,000 per work, at the discretion of the court, and damages of up to $150,000 per work for willful infringement.

Infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment