Saturday, September 30, 2017

September 30, 2017

Gentle readers - you may want to read the last few entries before this one, since they all run together.  That's why each is so short.  Thank-you!

Belle's earth-shaking orgasm ended and her body relaxed.  She plopped into the puddle...she couldn't move right now, but loved watching me rolling around in the sweet honey-and-cum, puddled about six inches deep...fuck, I loved it!  She just laid there and smiled while I dribbled it on her body and played with it...rubbing it all over her and licking it from her...

I got a mouthful of it, slid on top of her, then wrapped her in my arms and legs and kissed her, feeding her honey and cum from my mouth...she purred for me, swallowing most of it.  The rest of it was sliding over her cheeks and down her neck, but we kept kissing, whimpering for each other, our bodies sliding together..

I screamed in her mouth and started cumming all over her...she held my slippery ass, trying keep me from sliding off her during my hard orgasm...I kept my lips on hers, biting her lips with my lips and sucking them while my body went insane...

...Our lips rubbed together...our breath was so hot...

"Belle, I love you soooooooo much!"

"I love YOU so much, Suri!"

"Well, good thing, since there isn't anyone else to love us, huh?"

"Are there...people?  Humans?  Somewhere?"

"Hmmmmm...I hope not. Humans can be so boring!"

We stood up, the honeycum puddle coming up past our ankles, our bodies completely covered and glistening.  We went and laid in the sun and baked the honeycum to a beautiful layer on our skin.


Writing more as soon as I can...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Sunny
 

© 2017 Sunny Johansen
Protected by U.S. and international copyright law under Title 17 U.S.C. 504.
Copyright infringement detected by Copyscape Theft Detection.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment