Saturday, May 19, 2018

More Updates!

I was delighted to find, recently, that this blog has so many readers!  From the bottom of my heart, thank-you to each and every one of you!  I will endeavor to update this blog on a regular basis, now!  This blog entry will pick up right where the last one left off.  I do hope you'll check back often.  There will be times when I can update twice in a weekend, every few days or once a week.  Thank-you!

Like my two other blogs, I cannot write on this one without getting horny as hell.  Blue, still busy with her work when I'm writing, watches me and knows how hot I'm getting.  Maybe it's the way I stop between sentences and paragraphs to play with my pussy?  That must be it...
 
If you're new to Belle and Suri, you'll find they are...different.  They live in a land that is...different.  Here are facts about them you'll need to know.
https://primallesbiansex.blogspot.com/2017/07/july-8-2017.html

My blog for my sexual fantasy:
https://lesbianslutforher.blogspot.com/
My blog for actual sex between Blue and I:
https://sunnyjohansen.blogspot.com/ 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Suri...hungry...feed me...please?"

Belle's open mouth was on my neck.  She was ravenously hungry...she needed my cum, along with honey...the only two things in our  diet.  The only two things our bodies needed.

Belle growled against my neck, her teeth against my skin.  She was starving, and I would cum right away for her, not squirting, but pouring quarts of my hot, creamy cum down her throat while she sucked me to my first orgasm..

I spread my legs more, my pussy already wet, dripping and ready for her as always...as hers always is for me.  I patted my soaked outer lips.
"Oooooooooo...you're so hungry.  Come to me..."

She growled again, dove between my legs and her open mouth was on my pussy in an instant...

More coming, asap.
Thank-you for reading!
My love to all of you,
Sunny
© 2018 Sunny Johansen 



No comments:

Post a Comment