Wednesday, May 23, 2018

May 23, 2018

Here are facts about Belle and Suri you'll need to know.
https://primallesbiansex.blogspot.com/2017/07/july-8-2017.html

Since so many of you are new to this blog, my picture follows this entry.  Some of you have seen it a hundred times.  Some of you never have!

Today's entry is continued from the previous post:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Belle sucked my oversized pussy lips into her mouth...I came immediately in a mass of shudders and spasms, feeding her my hot, steaming cum.  She fed on me hungrily without stopping, sucking hard and riding my eager pussy with her mouth.

Within 20 seconds, my next orgasm hit me HARD...I screamed and Belle screamed with me with delight, devouring my pussy for the quart of cum I gave her, her nails dug in my ass cheeks and my throbbing outer lips seeming to be in her throat.

Oooooohhhhh...Belle needed so much more, and I relished giving it to her...

She roughly grabbed my hands and kept me from sliding away from her...she growled for more of my cum and savagely ate my pussy to get it...I kept screaming and came again for her, my rocking orgasm giving her body most of the nourishment we both need.  The other thing needed was honey.  We need that too, and she got a jar of honey, always close at hand.

I grabbed my knees and pulled them back, tilting my pussy...she filled my pussy with honey and whimpered, rolling onto her back.  I slid on top of her, my wet, slippery body sliding up hers until my pussy came to her mouth, then I got up on my knees and let all my honey, mixed with my cum and juices, dribble into her wide-open, waiting mouth...

Belle purred for me while swallowing my smooth mixture of honey, cum and burning hot juices...I lowered my pussy to her mouth...she gripped my hips and lapped at my big outer lips, intent on getting every drop of me.

Belle's body was trembling...shaking with a building orgasm...she grabbed big handfuls of my ass-length hair...
"SURI!  EAT ME!  EAT ME!  EAT ME!"

I was starving...ravenous for her cum...eager to have it sliding down my throat and filling my tummy.  Honey and each other's cum...it's what our bodies need.

Belle spread her legs for me, eager to feed me.  I growled at her and dove face-first into her pussy, splattering her juices all over both of us...she screamed and dug her nails in my back when my tongue fucked the back of her pussy, stopping at NOTHING to get her to her first of many, many orgasms...

Writing more before the coming weekend is over...
Thank-you for reading!
My love to all of you,
Sunny

© 2018 Sunny Johansen






My blog for my sexual fantasy:
https://lesbianslutforher.blogspot.com/
My blog for actual sex between Blue and I:
https://sunnyjohansen.blogspot.com/

This is me.  Digital paint from photo done by
George Thomas, Sr, a gifted artist!  Here is his link:
http://giolove1.deviantart.com/ 
My image is © 2017 Sunny Johansen and George Thomas Sr.


No comments:

Post a Comment