Sunday, June 3, 2018

June 3, 2018

My deepest thank-you to all of you for visiting and reading!
Here is some background about Belle and Suri newer readers may need.  They're...not your average women...
https://primallesbiansex.blogspot.com/2017/07/july-8-2017.html

My other sex blogs are listed at the end of this entry.
Thank-you!

We had fallen asleep in the sun, our bodies coated with each other's cum and honey.  I, Suri, awoke with my body draped over Belle, who was on her tummy.  My pussy was pounding at me for attention and oozing lots of juices on Belle's hot ass.

She was sleeping soundly...I slid down and licked my juices from her ass, mixed with my cum from before, and honey.  She tasted so good!  I slid my tongue all over her ass, lapping at her skin, my juices now pouring from my pussy onto the back of her legs.  

When I pushed my tongue between her ass cheeks and fucked it at her opening, she stirred and squealed in her half sleep...she raised her leg below the knee and rubbed my big, swollen pussy...

Fuck!  My pussy couldn't wait any longer!  I jumped on her ass, sitting up, and fucked my pussy on one of her strong ass cheeks...fucking hard, my long hair landing on my ass with each fuck and hard rubbing my pussy made on her ass!

Belle woke up, reached back and spanked me hard...that's all it took for my orgasm to take over me...I fucked harder and flooded her ass with LOTS of my cum...I kept fucking myself, my cum making Belle's ass so slippery, my pussy making hot sploshy noises on her ass.  

My clit easily rubbed her smooth skin and I came again...I held her ass cheeks apart and let my cum flow inside her ass.  She screamed in delight as my cum filled her, making her ass feel so, so hot inside!

Belle grabbed my hair and pulled me down on top of her...my wide-open mouth landed on her shoulder and my teeth hit her skin...I bit her, sucking hard on her skin...she bucked me with her ass and I squeezed her with my thighs to keep from slipping off her cum-covered, slippery body...

I tore loose from her grip on my hair and roughly pounced my hips on her ass...she screamed at me to fuck her ass...I pushed my hips at her ass again, then crawled down on my hands and knees, straddling her, and savagely pushed my face between her ass cheeks, pushing her hips down...I held her legs down with my body and held her hands down...she screamed more, squirming, and begging for her ass to be tongue-fucked...

I screamed back at her, let go of her hands and used my hands to spread her ass cheeks...

Then I growled and pounced my face between them, splashing my cum all over my face...I growled into her, then fucked all eight inches of my tongue in her ass...

Belle screamed even louder, wanting more and more...my tongue filled her ass and fucked hard, my face now covered with my cum and making sexy, hot, wet sounds while my long tongue fucked her...my hands were still holding her cheeks apart, my face pushed into her and my tongue fucking her mercilessly, the way we like it!

Belle came hard in a strong orgasm, her hot pussy pulsing a puddle of cum under us, her ass muscles squeezing my tongue with each convulsing spasm of her pussy...

I sucked more of my cum from her ass, licking and licking...she raised her ass in the air for me, her body quivering with each suck and lick I gave her...

She pulled me up to her and we kissed like two horny animals, our slippery bodies all over each other...she got a big jar of honey and used her hands to fill her pussy with honey, then slid on top of me, my face between her knees, and fed me honey from her pussy...at first, letting it dribble to my mouth. 

It got all over my face and my neck...then she lowered her pussy to me, letting me suck her mouthful-outer lips in my mouth, her honey, juices and oozing cum filling my mouth...

But, she hadn't had enough.  Neither of us ever do...

Belle lost it and started fucking my mouth...that made me hot as hell and I sucked her HARD!  She came for me again with my mouth full of her pussy...I gulped her burning cum and all that honey...it slid so hotly down my throat to my tummy...

I whimpered for more and she kept fucking my mouth, riding me while I dug my nails against her firm, wet ass...she squealed loudly and her cum overflowed my mouth, flowing over my cheeks and my neck...

My tummy was full, but my pussy was hot as hell!  I grabbed her and threw her on her back, her body landing with a loud splash in so much cum and honey underneath us.  She loved it!  

I jumped through the air and landed with my legs spread on her tummy, my pussy slapping her wet skin...then I fucked myself to DEATH on her tummy while she held my hips...I came right away and COVERED her body with my cum!

We were both spent.  I fell off and landed beside her in the sexy, sloppy mixture of ladycum and honey her gorgeous body was lying in.  We held each other tightly and kissed hungrily, our legs wrapped around each other.  We spoke softly to each other's lips...

"I love you soooooo much, Belle!"
"I love YOU so much, Suri!"

The End

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Suri

Copyright 2018 Sunny Johansen
 
 

My blog for my sexual fantasy:
https://lesbianslutforher.blogspot.com/
My blog for actual sex between Blue and I:
https://sunnyjohansen.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment