Saturday, June 23, 2018

Belle And Suri's Creator Appears - And She's A Woman

My other sex blogs are listed at the end of this entry.
Thank-you for reading them, should you decide to do so! 

Background on Belle and Suri newer readers may need.  They're not your average women...
Primal Lesbians
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Belle and I were in our den, our cave.  As normal, we were a lovely mess of ladycum and honey.  Covered from our hair and cheeks to our toes, our bodies glistened in the firelight.  We were feasting on each other, licking our bodies, cooing and purring hotly. 
 

Sliding together, thighs slid between thighs...smooth, slippery skin on pussies.  Our mouths met and we kissed deeply, our long, long tongues mouthfucking, our voices mixing in each other's mouths, our pussies flowing hot, fiery juices...
 

A bright light filled the cave...an intense orb, six feet high.  We suddenly stopped, not used to another life form in our presence, yet, we didn't feel inhibited.  No shame.

It spoke, "Oh, do carry on.  Don't let me interrupt."
 

It was a woman, just not in human form.  The woman who created us, known only to us as "Creator."   She spoke again, "My, my...I did a good job with you two.  I was very turned on from watching you."

I said, "Watching us?  You...watch us?"
 

"Not all the time.  Sometimes.  I'm so happy with how you ladies turned out, I look in on you to admire you.  You seem...happy?"
 

"We're very happy!"
 

Belle said, "Yes, VERY happy...and fucking horny right now, so..."
 

"I know you're horny, Belle.  I can see your pussy lips quivering.  Quite lovely, I must say.  And your white skin is gorgeous, just way I intended."
 

"Oh, thank-you!"  Belle leaned back and spread her legs, looking down at her pussy and fluttering her big butterfly lips.
 

I leaned back and fluttered mine also...cum, juices and honey dripping off them.  "How about mine?  Do you like mine, too?"
 

"Very nice, Suri.  By the way, you know your skin won't get any darker, don't you?  No matter how much more you lie in the sun?"
 

"I figured that, but it feels so good being in the sun...it feels so hot on our pussies...it makes us even hotter, and it makes Belle cum so fucking MUCH when I suck her!
 

Belle smiled, looking at me, idly stroking her erect, swollen pussylips.  We felt no inhibitions in Creator's presence at all.  I caressed my inner thigh next to my glistening pussy. 
 

We weren't trying to tease or please Creator...we were only being us, yet, I had to ask her, "Do we...do we...turn you on?"
 

"Oh, you have no idea how much you turn me on."
 

Creator was a little more visible, now.  Sitting down, her legs spread, a puddle of her juices forming under her.  I asked further, "Do you...have someone to fuck you, Creator?"
 

"Well, no.  All there are are mortals, and a mortal can't satisfy me.  I traveled far away and found one, a woman.  She sucked my pussy very nicely.  Able to get my both of my lips in her mouth..."
 

Our eyes went to Creator's pussy.  It was...incredible...both of us squirmed at the sight if it.
 

"...anyway, while she was sucking me to death, I used my brain to send a hard orgasm to her pussy.  Sadly, she...didn't survive that orgasm.  That's when I decided, no more mortals."
 

Belle gulped.  "Are we...mortals?"
 

"No.  You will live forever just the way you are...and I know what you both are thinking.  I will not have you suck me.  You're intensely in love, and I will not mess with that."
 

I took Belle's hand.  "Thank-you.  Your pussy is fantastic, but we ARE in love!  We would kill for one another!"
 

Creator smiled.  "That's lovely!  But, what would you kill?  There are no humans within thousands of miles.  No animals.  No insects.  Nothing."
 

I said, "Well, yeah.  Good point, but, you get it."
 

"Of course I get it.  I understand everything."
 

Belle leaned against me and kissed me deeply, purring into my mouth and sliding her leg over my body, her swollen, hot pussy rubbing my hip.
 

"Ahem..." 
 

Belle broke our kiss and we spoke together, our words stumbling over each other.  "Oh...sorry.  Sometimes we just...you know."
 

Creator said,  "It would be okay, but you're driving my pussy crazy and I can't sit still."

That made us smile.


She then reached behind her.  "Now, the real reason I'm here.  I think you're both ready for this...you certainly are horny enough."
 

Belle and I looked at each other quizzically, then at Creator in wonderment.  Creator's arms came from behind her full of...gifts?  She smiled at us.
 

We had no idea what they were, and didn't know we were about to discover the world of sex toys!
 

I like where this is going, and will NOT wait a week to write more.

Thank-you for reading!

My love to all,
Suri
 

Copyright 2018 Sunny Johansen


 


My blog for my sexual fantasy:
Created For Her 
My blog for actual sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment