Saturday, July 7, 2018

Two Primal Women And Their New Double Toy

My blog for my sexual fantasy:
Created For Her 
My blog for actual sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog

Background on Belle and Suri.  Newer readers will need this:
Primal Lesbians
Thank-you for visiting and reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before now, we had never seen sex toys.

Belle held the double toy, looking it over and smiling.  "Oh, I think I know what this is for!"  She slid it between her thighs, then smiled at me.

Creator smiled at her and said, "You ARE a smart one, you are.  Go ahead and show us, Belle."

I watched Belle, my pussy pounding, almost ready to grab the end of that toy and help her...she was rubbing her inner thigh with it, her pussy soaked with more of her juices.  

Hmmmmm...Creator had her legs spread wider.  She was enjoying this.

Belle screamed out.  The end of the toy had disappeared between her big, beautiful pussylips.  "Ooooooohhhh...Suri!  FUCK, you have to try this!"

Belle looked hot as hell, her pussy swallowing the toy, her body trembling more and more.  I held the other end and wiggled it...she spread her legs more.  I said, "Does it...go in?  Further?"

Belle screamed, "TRY AND SEE!!!"

It slid in so easily as Belle's fantastic pussy took it all to the back of her...she fucked at it.  "More Suri!  All of it!!"

"That's as far as it goes!!"

"Then FUCK ME!"

I grabbed my end and slid it in and out of her, shoving it to the back of her pussy with each long stroke...
"SURREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Belle's body jumped and bucked wildly, a hot, hard orgasm taking her!  Her creamy cum flowed heavily from her steaming pussy into the cum-and-honey pool!

Still sitting on her ass, she fell backward, her hair dipping into the cum-honey, then she weakly propped herself up on hands, the toy still inside her. 
"Holy fuck...never, ever felt that way before!"

I held the other end and played with it, making her body quiver, smiling at her.  Creator said, "So...Suri, that end you're holding...that's YOUR end."

"What?!?!  You mean..."

"Yes.  I do mean.  Slide yourself between Belle's thighs, drape your legs over hers and slip your end inside your cum-and-honey dripping pussy."

"OKAY!"

Belle was ecstatic!  "Yeah Suri!  Fuck my pussy!"

I slid between Belle's wet, slippery thighs.  Just like it was made for it, the toy PLUNGED deep in my pussy!  I leaned back on my hands and fucked hard at Belle...she fucked back at me, slapping our ample, sloppy-wet pussies together!

We both pulled back, then roughly slammed our pussies together again on the toy...then again...again...again, cum-honey in the pool sloshing all over our bodies and dripping off us, our big, swollen clits slapping together...

We held each others thighs for dear life and came like fucking hell, our pussies meeting and fucking at the middle of the toy, our hot ladycum splattering, then mixing in the pool!

This time, we BOTH fell backward and floated in the cum-honey, our bodies squirming with the toy still inside both of us...and we didn't want to ever remove it, but, we did.

We had forgotten Creator was watching.  We looked at her...she was licking the last of her cum from her own orgasm from her fingers.  Belle and I smiled.  Creator smiled and said, "Well, now.  I think my two hot ladies have this all figured out."

I think Creator liked it.  The puddle of her cum between her feet showed that...she squished it between her toes, then rubbed her feet together.  Pretty hot.

She spoke again.  "I'm leaving now.  I have another mortal waiting for a chance to suck my pussy properly.  If she does, you'll hear me screaming all the way from here.  I just hope this one survives my reaction to a great orgasm.  Goodbye for now, ladies."

She disappeared.  Belle and I were starving...we pounced on each other's pussies and sucked madly, our faces pushed hard in our pussies, feeding on each other's precious cum through one hot orgasm after another, but thinking about the next toy we will try...

Writing more in one week or less.

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Suri

© 2018 Sunny Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment