Saturday, July 7, 2018

THIS Is Primal Lesbian Sex

My other blogs:
My sexual fantasy
Created For Her 
My blog for actual sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog

Background on Belle and Suri.  Newer readers will need this:
Primal Lesbians
Thank-you for visiting and reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seemed Belle was trying to eat me alive, starting with my pussy.  She was growling deep in her throat with a mouthful of my big pussy lips. I could hear and feel her swallowing, sucking me into her mouth each time with each swallow.

I was between orgasms and Belle was sucking my cum still oozing from my hot pussy from my last orgasm...I had two handfuls of her hair, holding on tight, my legs wrapped tightly around the back of her shoulders.

Her hands had a firm grip on my ass...she could feel my next orgasm as much as I could...building...building...

Then she plunged her long tongue DEEP in my pussy and fucked me hard, giving me another wild orgasm...I fucked at her mouth, her hands holding my ass, but unable to control me...she struggled to swallow the river of cum my pussy sent to her mouth.  She sucked and sucked with her tongue buried inside me...loud slurping and gulping sounds, more of my cum than the last orgasm!

We are such fucking animals...

In the middle of my orgasm...STILL cumming, I used my legs to throw her off me...she screamed with delight and landed on her back with her legs spread...with my cum still flowing from my pussy, I dove through the air and landed on top of her, my pussy slapping hard against hers and my open mouth on her neck.

"FUCK ME SURI!  BITE ME!  SUCK ME!"

I growled in response and let her feel my teeth more against her neck...I fucked my sloppy-wet pussy mercilessly against hers, my cum mixing with her juices...she screamed with my growling and fucked back at me.  Gripping my body with her arms and legs, she pushed her pussy against mine amongst her hard shudders...  

Her orgasm came hard and sent her burning cum INTO my pussy, filling me to overflowing.  Her cum was so hot!  I held it inside me and crawled up higher with my pussy over her tummy...she spanked my ass and all her cum came flowing from my pussy, COVERING her completely.

She grabbed my cum-and-honey soaked, ass-length hair and pulled herself to my mouth and devoured my lips, then plunged her tongue to my throat and made me cum yet again, burning her body with my cum.

We fell together, holding on and giving each other little sucks and kisses on our lips, soft little growls and purrs coming from each of us.

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all of you,
Suri

© 2018 Sunny Johansen



No comments:

Post a Comment