Saturday, July 21, 2018

Can We Ever Not Fuck Each Other? No.

My other blogs:
My sexual fantasy
Created For Her 
My blog for actual sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog

Background on Belle and Suri.  Newer readers will need this:
Primal Lesbians
Thank-you for visiting and reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belle and I were on our hands and knees, ass-to-ass.  We were covered from head to toes in a thick layer of honeycum...and we were nailing each other with one of our new toys given to us by Creator: a big double toy.

We screamed while our messy, sloppy asses slapped together, the toy buried in our pussies and stroking hard into us with each hard fuck we made, making sweet honeycum splatter everywhere!

I threw my long, messy hair out of my face and something caught my eye...Creator...lying on her side at the edge of our little pool of cum and honey and just as naked as we were, as we always are, so...

With my attention diverted, Belle caught me off guard and fucked me off the toy, tossing me head over heels.  I landed on my back with a noisy, messy SPLAT in our pool!

Belle rolled over on her back in the pool, her body half-submerged and with her perfect pussy still holding the toy.

Creator clapped and cheered!  "Nice going, Belle!"

Belle smiled, quite proud of herself.  She was holding the toy, idly sliding it in and out of her with her legs spread, honeycum oozing from her pussy around the toy.  

I sat up and leaned to her, holding the toy and playing with it in her pussy...she squirmed and held my face and kissed me deeply.

Creator was scooping big handfuls of the luxurious honeycum onto her gorgeous body, spreading it everywhere.  We knew we wouldn't have to fuck her...she has too much respect for the love Belle and I have for each other.

But damn, she sure was horny, and she just oozed sexuality.

Belle slid the toy from her pussy and took my hand, placing it on her pussy for me to rub her before addressing Creator.
"Sooooooo...why have we been honored with your visit this time?"

"Basically, because you ladies are hot.  Like you, I'm always turned on, but seeing you two makes me even more so.  I cum every time I watch you."

I spoke up.  "The latest mortal you seduced...was she good enough for you?  And did she survive fucking you, unlike the others?"

"Oh...she survived.  I made her cum so hard, and so many times, she couldn't walk the next day, but her pussy was delectable, so I shall keep her.  She's thrilled with sucking ME...she can't get enough."

Belle grabbed my hand and shoved my fingers deeper inside her...she leaned back on her hands while my fingers wiggled hotly in her pussy. 

Creator was now filling her pussy with handfuls of honeycum from the pool...a little oozed out between handfuls and she  hotly pushed more inside her.

Belle had her ass raised and was fucking my fingers.  Her strong pussy squeezed my fingers with her oncoming orgasm.

Creator was intently watching what I was doing.  "That's it, Suri...fuck her hard and make her cum."

I fucked Belle roughly with my fingers and leaned to her and savagely fucked her mouth with my tongue...she opened her eyes and saw Creator fucking her ass and her pussy...that was too much for Belle.  She squealed and came, her wild orgasm filling my hand with her steaming cum!

Creator fell over on her side and fucked herself to her own hard orgasm, her body shuddering and shaking, her cum POURING from her pussy!

THAT was too much for ME, and I quickly climbed on top of Belle...she sucked me so fucking hard from the inside out and I filled her hot mouth with cum from the perfect orgasm she gave me...

Next thing we know, Creator was gone, but, we heard her voice.  "Thank-you, ladies.  We'll do this again real soon."

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Suri

© 2018 Sunny Johansen



No comments:

Post a Comment