Thursday, July 12, 2018

Wild And Primal Lesbian Fucking In The Sun

My other blogs:
My sexual fantasy
Created For Her 
My blog for actual sex between Blue and I: 
Sunny Johansen's Sex Blog

Background on Belle and Suri.  Newer readers will need this:
Primal Lesbians
Thank-you for visiting and reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

We were lying in the sun, baking the glistening layer of cum and honey on our bodies.  We were covered in it from our cheeks to our toes.  We LOVE being covered in it and hate washing it off.

We'd rather lick every square inch of each other, using it as an appetizer before feasting on cum from our pussies, which our bodies must have.

I had just woke up, my pussy soaked with juices.  Belle was still asleep, lying on her side with her body leaned over, her top leg bent at the knee and lying over on the grass.

Yes, there was Belle's ass...right there for me.

My pussy pounded, throbbing hard.  I could feel much more of juices flowing from me now.  Our juices are always flowing heavily...but...Belle's hot ass...

I slid my leg over hers and rubbed my pussy, shoving my finger inside me...a river of my juices flowed over her thigh and I slid down and licked her ass cheeks, delighting in the way her skin tasted...I purred and sloppily licked her ass all over, but, I wanted more...

And we don't wait when we want more.

We just fucking TAKE IT.

I spread Belle's perfect, round-but-firm asscheeks and slid my LONG, strong tongue to her cum and honey coated opening...licking...licking...more of the sweet mixture oozing from her ass.  

I fingers were on her pussy and I could feel her big orchid outer lips quivering for me while she slept, getting hotter and more wet...

My body was getting hotter, hard jolts of excitement pulsed my pussy...I pushed my face harder between her cheeks...

AND I FUCKED MY TONGUE HARD IN HER ASS!

Belle woke and screamed, completely engulfed in pleasure and fucking her ass at my face, taking the full non-human length of my tongue.  Lubricated by my mouth, and cum and honey, her ass squeezed my tongue and tried to suck more of it into her.

I slid my tongue in and out, claiming her ass as my possession...she raised it up and roughly fucked it at my face, her hands gripping handfuls of the grass and screaming for all I could give her...

In a bunch of hard shudders, Belle came and came, my mouth and tongue riding her ass, her cum making a lovely puddle under her...I purred and licked her opening, then her body plopped down in the cumpuddle she created, splashing both of us! 

I rolled her on her back, out of the puddle, then plopped my ass in the puddle and spread my legs.  I gathered handfuls of Belle's cum and covered myself with it, getting EVEN more horny by the second...

Belle was quick...from lying on her back, she jumped up to a sitting position, roughly pushed me on my back and pounced her mouth on my pussy...I screamed and wrapped my legs around her and she fucked me hotly and deeply with her tongue, making me cum wildly into her mouth, my body bucking hard in the cumpuddle and completely giving her control over me!

With my fingernails in her back and my ass sloshing the puddle, her tongue fucked me HARD, filling my pussy to the limit and riding my orgasm to the end!

Writing more as soon as I can.

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Suri

© 2018 Sunny Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment