Saturday, May 18, 2019

Belle, Suri and Creator Seduce a Mortal Woman

This should be the last part in this series.
Continued from the last entry...if you haven't read that one, you might want to scroll down and do so.  Thank-you!
Here's my other blog:
My real blog for actual sex between Blue and I
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked out to the parking lot.  The woman, Belle and I stood facing Creator.

The woman asked, "Where are we going..."  Belle and I held our fingers to our lips and said together,
"Sssssssssshhhhhhhhh."

We stood on either side of her, each of us holding her ass.  Creator held her arms out from her sides, tossed her hair and looked skyward.  We heard the woman quietly say, "Holy fu...", but in seconds, we were lying in the nearby forest in clearing bedded with soft grass and ringed with tall trees.

Our mortal woman said, "Oh, I know this place...I've been here before...I think?"

Creator told her, "You have been here.  This is not your first time with me."

"I don't remember any such thing.  You, I'd remember."

Creator caresses her thigh and laughed.  "This is your third time, my dear.  You were exquisite, so I came back for more, and I thought I would share you with my two ladies here, and you won't remember this, either."

The woman was leaning back on her hands and had her legs bent with her knees propped up...she looked into Creator's eyes and spread her legs wide.  Her pussy was flooded with her glistening juices, and Creator lowered her mouth to her lips and spoke to her.

"Tell us what you want.  You have to want it."

The woman was breathless.  "I wanna be sucked...I wanna cum...I wanna be sucked and cumming.  Lots of cumming..."

Good thing, because we were starving.  Female cum and honey is our diet.  Belle and I weren't waiting much longer!

We were amazed at how fucking horny she was...how eager she was to give herself to us soooooo completely.  Creator touch her lips with her lips and said, "You belong to us now,"  and Belle POUNCED on her pussy and devoured it...the woman screamed and screamed with the pleasure she couldn't get from another mortal.  It was hard to tell when her orgasms ended, because Belle didn't let up...she just kept sucking this hot woman to her next orgasm, just the way we fuck each other!

Belle swallowed and swallowed a LOT of her cum through her wild orgasms...Creator had her lips planted on the woman's lips and the woman screamed for more into Creator's mouth, pulling Creator's hair...Belle rolled over, rubbing her full tummy and I dove between the woman's legs and mouthfucked her, ramming my tongue in her pussy, making her body shake and tremble and cum REAL hard, over and over and over...

Creator smiled at us and spoke softly,  "She's had enough...we want her to live.  She wants more, but, no more."

Creator then straddled her tummy and, while deeply, deeply kissing her, came all over the woman while we licked and tonguefucked Creator's gorgeous ass.  We always got hot as hell, watching Creator's ass muscles tense when she came...

The woman was now covered in Creator's cum and scent, marked as her possession.  She lied there, whimpering and trembling from all the orgasms we'd given her...orgasms she'd so badly wanted and begged for.

The three of us stood up and Creator tossed her long hair, held her arms up and, just like that, we were back in our own land.  It had been nice, but it was even better to be back in our honeycum pool at home.


The End

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Suri

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection



No comments:

Post a Comment