Saturday, May 11, 2019

Belle, Suri and their Creator in town to seduce mortal women...

Continued from the last entry...if you haven't read that one, you might want to scroll down and do so.  Thank-you!
Here's my other blog:
My real blog for actual sex between Blue and I
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Belle and I watched what was going on.  This was fucking amazing!  Were all mortals like this?  So easy?

We then remembered Creator's powers of attraction.  More than just the way she looked, her power to draw anyone she desired to her could not be resisted.  They were certainly working now.  The woman, though still sitting at her table with her friends, now had her shirt completely unbuttoned.  Interesting...she wasn't wearing one of those confining whatevers that covered mortal female's breasts.

Nothing under her dress either.  We could easily see that, because she had it pulled up a little and...holy fuck!
She had a finger buried in her pussy!  This kept getting better!

All this time, she and Creator had never taken their eyes off each other...Creator patted her own lips with her finger, and the woman pulled her finger from her pussy, slid it in her mouth and sucked on it.  Creator held up two fingers together...the woman then slid two fingers in her pussy!

I said to Belle, "Are you watching this?"

She replied, "How can I not??"

Her friends were oblivious to all this.  We were quite sure Creator had something to do with that, too.  They would have noticed their gorgeous friend squirming with two fingers in her pussy.

Her shirt was now wide-open, draped to the sides of her fabulous breasts...she had slid down a bit on her chair.  Creator decided it was time, and she said quietly to us, "Watch this, ladies."

With one finger, she motioned for the woman to come to our table...the woman stood up from her chair while removing her shirt.  She dropped that to the floor and unfastened her dress at the waist, wriggled it past her ass, letting it drop to floor, stepped out of it and started walking, her dripping pussy making her inner thighs glisten.

Belle whispered to me, "I didn't know they made mortal women like this."

I replied, "Me neither.  Are you playing with your pussy?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, me too..."

Without taking her eyes from the woman's eyes, Creator said to us, "Ssssssssshhhhhhh."

And there she was...this mortal female bundle of fun, standing at our table.  She even talked!
"I...think you called me over here...somehow?"

Creator said, "Indeed, I did."

"And...my clothes are missing...lost them on the way here.  Not sure how that happened, but after seeing the three of you, I don't think I'm going to miss them."

Creator spoke again, "We'll make you happy to be without them.  You belong to us now...we're going to make you our wild slut and give you more orgasms than you ever dreamed you could have.  I trust that will be okay with you?"

She looked at all three of us and said very matter of factly, "Yes, that works for me."

I looked at Belle and she looked at me, our eyes wide...

Creator said to the woman, "Very good.  Now, please come with us."

Creator stood up, we slid out of the booth and headed to the door, the woman following close behind us...


Writing more on this as soon as possible...

Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Suri

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection



No comments:

Post a Comment