Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Belle and Suri and Their Creator - Part Three

It's my intent to update this blog, frequently.  If possible, twice a week for now.
Our chronicle of real sexual events is here:
Real Sex Between Blue and I
Thank-you for reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
April 17, 2019  Contunued from Part Two, below this entry.

...Belle got to her first and had her mouth on her pussy very quickly.  Creator screamed out loud at first with her legs spread wide for her, then settled into constant whimpering and moaning as Belle sucked her hard.  "Oh fuck, Belle...suck me good..."

Belle growled into her and pushed her face harder between her legs, Creator's pussy throbbing in her mouth...Belle sucked her wetly with lots of sexy-wet sounds, almost swallowing the large, hot pussy in her mouth.

I dove between Belle legs, my face landing on her ass...she spread her legs and raised her ass in the air, and I DROVE my eight-inch tongue in her ass, making her scream into Creator's pussy and driving her tongue, as long as mine, into her pussy...

"FUCK ME BELLE!  FUCK ME!  SUCK ME!"

I pushed my face harder into Belle's ass, shoving her body and making her push Creator's body with her tongue, fucking Creator MUCH harder...Creator screamed out loud and came ferociously, pulsing her cum to Belle's mouth and all over her face.


I fucked Belle's ass VERY deep with my tongue and held her swollen, enraged clit between my fingers...she came wildly while my mouth rode her ass...

Part Four coming in a few days!  Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Suri

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection


No comments:

Post a Comment