Saturday, April 27, 2019

Continued from the last entry...

The thick, smooth mixture covered all of us up to our breasts.  We slathered handfuls of it on our shoulders, loving how hot it was on our skin.  Creator slid onto both of us and kissed each of us very deeply, sliding her tongue to our throats, nearly making us cum again.

She sat back with one foot between my legs, the other between Belle's, using her foot to rub our pussies.  We pressed our pussies against her feet and she smiled at us, knowing she could make us cum whenever she wanted.  She said, "How would my two sexy ladies like to come to town with me, sometime?"

I looked at Belle, then at Creator, then said, "Town?  There's a town?"

Belle asked, "How far away?  We didn't know about any town."

Creator replied, "About a thousand miles away, but, don't worry about that.  I can get us there in seconds."

I just looked at her.  "And what will we do there?"

Very matter-of-factly, Creator replied, "We will seduce a few of the women and tongue-fuck them, and suck their cum from them in a better orgasm than any mortal can ever dream of.  I used to do it all the time before you ladies started fucking me so nicely."

"These women, they just...let you do this?"

"Of course.  Just look at me.  How could they not?  And the two of you look as good as me.  Seriously, all I do is look deep into their eyes, and they can't get out of their clothes fast enough.  When I make them orgasm as fast as lightning and take more cum than they thought they ever had, I'm gone.  They have no memory of me or how it happened...only trembling, sore muscles for about a day."

Belle spoke up, "So...they don't die as some of your mortal lovers have."

Creator assured her, "Nooooooooo...I want them staying alive.  I might want them again."

Belle and I looked at each other and shrugged.  Creator said, "Well, you two think about it and let me know, okay?
Now, please stand up and feed your pussies to me."


Writing again as soon as possible...
Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Suri

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection





 

No comments:

Post a Comment