Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Belle, Suri and Their Creator - Part Four

This is Part Four.  Kindly scroll down and read the other parts if you haven't seen them, as they all go together.  
Thank-you!

Our chronicle of real sexual events is here:
Real Sex Between Blue and I
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...I growled loudly into Belle's ass, plunging my long, long tongue into her...harder...harder...she fucked her ass at my face, making her open mouth slap against Creator's ample pussy, causing her tongue to make long wet strokes in and out of Creator.

Creator's orgasms were cumming one after another, and Belle hungrily swallowed as much of her immense amount cum as she could, the rest of it dribbling off her face and into the puddle of honeycum under us, the puddle was overflowing into our honeycum pool.

Eight inches of my strong tongue filled Belle's ass...I wiggled it like crazy and she went insane with pleasure.  "FUCK ME, SURI!  FUCK THE HELL OUT OF MY ASS!"  


I roughly spread her ass cheeks and pushed my face harder between them and spread my big tongue wider inside her ass, fucking her savagely...she came again for me and ravaged Creator's big, hot pussy, sucking it to the back of her mouth and fucking her tongue against the back of her pussy...

Grabbing handfuls of Belle's hair, Creator's orgasm gave her more of what she needed...a hot, steaming river of her cum down Belle's throat, making Belle whimper with delight while it warmed her tummy.

Creator yelled, "FUCK MY MOUTH, SURI!"  Quite happily, I jumped over Belle with my legs spread, and my pussy landed on Creator's face...she held my hips while I savagely fucked her face, doing exactly as I was told, my pussy swallowing her tongue which was longer and stronger than ours.


I cried out, pleasure shooting through my body, my pussy slapping her lips and taking the hard fucking her tongue was giving me.  I came wildly with her fucking me to death, then I fell over, off of her, and she grabbed Belle, yelling again, "GIVE YOUR PUSSY TO ME, BELLE!"  

Belle smiled at me while she mounted Creator's mouth...Creator's tongue lifted her body, fucking her so hard...I wrapped my arms around Belle's waist to hold her down and she came, hotly fucking Creator's mouth!

We all collapsed and, seemingly as one, we all slid into the honeycum pool...


Writing again as soon as possible, hopefully in a few days.
Thank-you for reading!
My love to all,
Suri

© 2019 Sunny Johansen
Protected by Copyscape Theft Detection


No comments:

Post a Comment